Twin Ports Health Services has proudly been serving the residents of Douglas County for 25 years, conveniently located within close proximity to major medical centers. We provide compassionate and personal skilled care 24 hours a day. Twin Ports specializes in providing rehabilitation services onsite to help our residents regain their independence and return to their homes.
Whether you are in need of a short-term or long-term care stay, we are designed to promote rehabilitation in a high-quality and compassionate environment. A licensed physician supervises each resident’s care and therapy including speech, occupational, and physical therapy.
Transition to a new environment can be both exciting and unsettling. Here at Twin Ports, our team of professionals is available to assist you during this time of change. You family’s quality of life and peace of mind are important to us. Our staff supports their individual choice while striving to bring out their personal best.
- All beds are Medicare and Medicaid certified.
- All rooms have new electric high/low beds, and cable TV (private phones are also provided upon request).
- The full in-house rehab unit provides: PT, OT, ST.
- Admissions can be processed 24/7.
- RNs or LPNs are on duty and onsite 24 hours/day.